Connecting you to your family and community, over dinner
Our mission is to connect you to amazing real food, time well spent with family, and to your community through creative meal kits that feature your area’s vendors.
You are what you eat
We are freaks for quality food, and uber-picky about what goes into Kate’s Plate. You are what you eat – so don’t be fake.
What you get
- A focus on your local area's vendors
- Follow 'dirty dozen & clean fifteen' for produce
- Organic or grass-fed quality meats
- Oils: coconut, avocado, extra virgin olive & flax
- Local, raw honey
- Pink Himalayan sea salt & Kosher salt
What you skip
- BHA, BHT or Nitrate perservatives
- Bleached or bromated flours
- Aluminum baking products
- Corn syrup and artificial sweeteners
- Artificial colors including caramel coloring
- Hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils
Your area's local vendors
Dorothy Lane Market
Zink's Fine Meats
Hungry Toad Farm
Carroll Creek Farms
Ohio Valley Food Connection
Hey, I'm Kate
I’m SO glad you’re here. I’ve witnessed true transformations in folks once they clean up their eating as well as relaxed with their ‘food rules.’ You too can have that clarity and freedom.
Here’s the scoop: During medical school, I was disappointed with the fact that prevention is not the main focus of today’s medical practice. I left medicine and traveled parts of the world with my husband who played pro baseball. During those years, I took up personal training as a way to practice my own ‘preventative medicine.’ I was getting clients off all their medications, reversing blood pressures, and preventing surgeries altogether.
It was great…but turns out, what clients needed most was help determining how to eat and someone empowering them to have a better relationship with food. And so, Kate’s Plate was born, enjoy!
Great people behind great food
Everyone has a story. Our team honors being real, authentic, and honest. We believe that food tastes better when made with love and laughter.